When equipment breaks, hospital workflow and ultimately patient care suffers. The premium Hill-Rom Priority Service Programme guarantees 98% of equipment will be working at all times thanks to round-the-clock service. Our Priority Service Programme offers 24-hour access to the technical hotline for immediate troubleshooting, guaranteed response time, a loaner unit if necessary, and predictable budgeting.
At a glance
- Assures that you will have 98% availability of working units at all times, 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year
- Offers a replacement product of equal functionality if additional time is required to repair a unit
- Promises a 36-hour response time giving you a clear indication of the maximum time that it could take for on-site assistance (if necessary)
- Allows for easier financial planning and effective fleet management as it includes the required parts, labour cost and travel time
- Includes genuine Hill-Rom® parts
- Flexible invoicing options (monthly, quarterly or annually)
High quality maintenance through the automated Data Acquisition System (DAS)
Hill-Rom has developed an automated system to ensure all your maintenance is performed to the highest standards. Our technicians are trained and certified to assure you that any technical inspection, the integrated electrical safety tests and, if needed, any repairs are done in accordance to the IEC 62353 standard.
Contact us at 01530 411000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org