Providing Safe Skin™ environment for your patients
The three-zone P280 Mattress Replacement System (Air only in the UK) helps reduce prevalence and incidence of pressure ulcers by using alternating low pressure redistribution and an appropriate amount of immersion.
The unique combination of effective pressure redistribution, a choice of therapy options and high level patient comfort settings ensures a sophisticated prevention and treatment solution which is matched to the individual needs of risk patients.
- Three zones: Static head zone, alternating low or constant low pressure sacral zone, 5° sloped air/foam heel zone
- P-Max: helps assist with patient mobilization and bed egress • Easy CPR connector: simply disconnect the hose from the control unit to create a rapid CPR.
- Adjustable alternating cycle time and comfort settings
- Safety alarms: caregivers are informed of any malfunction
- Automatic Lock-out: prevents therapy being inadvertently changed or stopped.
- 360° welded detachable cover
- Transport mode for ten hours: ensures the patient is supported when transported to X-rays or other areas of the facility.
|Length||200 cm (80")|
|Width||90 cm (36")|
|Height||17 cm (7")|
|Weight||14 kg (31 lb)|
|Length||29 cm (11.4")|
|Width||20 cm (8")|
|Height||12 cm (4.6")|
|Weight||2.2 kg (5 lb)|
|Maximum Patient Weight||250 kg|